This is the thread to share your questions, concerns, observations, or overall thoughts on the most recent Zynthetic vs. Wormhole article: https://zacharydash.medium.com/zynthetic-vs-wormhole-two-potential-futures-of-flashstaking-7ffd1ab1ba0e
Important overview of the discussion
- We have identified two possible paths forward for the Flashstake protocol which will be identified as Zynethetic + Wormhole
- The reason for presenting these paths is to explore opportunities & adapt to many of the obstacles of the current Flashstaking protocol
- As a permissionless and unchangeable protocol, regardless of the direction the community supports, Flashstake will always exist in its current technical form as long as the Ethereum blockchain is alive
- The goal of this article is to empower an open & transparent discussion on the possible futures of Flashstake and which paths we would like to pursue
- To open the discussion, it is encouraged to respond with any questions, concerns, observations, or overall thoughts on this post.
- A livestream AMA/Review will then be held on Monday, May 10th at 6 pm UTC to review this article and respond to the questions.